BMJ Live is a fully interactive global virtual conference for all healthcare professionals.
At the 2021 BMJ Live conference, we provided our delegates with an experience like no other, with an interactive programme and opportunities to network and make connections from the comfort of their own home or workplace.
Our online platform offered our delegates flexibility to drop in and out of sessions and create their own agenda throughout the three-days.
What did we offer at our 2021 conference?
- Live and on-demand sessions – Over 45+ seminars covering leadership skills, wellbeing, career progression and trending topics
- One-to-one advice clinics – Free one-to-one career advice with expert career coaches
- CV checkers – CV checkers were available to give delegates tips on how to perfect their CV
- Interactive virtual exhibition – Access to UK and overseas recruiters with the ability to chat over video chat
- Live jobs board – Access to a range of vacancies on offer and the opportunity to discuss with recruiters directly
- Clinical webinars – We hosted a series of CPD accredited clinical webinars on three trending topics, Cardiology, Diabetes and Managing Older Patients
- Network with 2000+ peers – Delegates had the opportunity to connect with other attendees via live chat
- Yoga – Each day started with one of our virtual yoga workshops
- Learn at your own pace – All content and resources are available for six months after the live event
Below are a few testimonials from our delegates who have attended BMJ Live:
“Fantastic virtual event BMJ Live. Well organised, very informative and great speakers. Thank you.”
“Well structured. Ample opportunities to network with colleagues/potential employers.”
“I liked the flexibility of being able to log in and out of the event, also to leave some talks for later.”
Watch our video and find out more about the 2020 event and the key highlights.