Dates: Friday 16 and Saturday 17 October 2020
Audience: All clinicians working in hospital based medicine including General Physicians, Consultants and Trainees
Save the dates! Registration opens in March 2020!
In this practical and interactive Physicians General Update masterclass, our expert speakers will bring you fully up-to-date on a broad range of conditions that you are likely to encounter in hospital based medicine, on-call, on the wards or in your outpatient clinics.
- 6 CPD points per day
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other colleagues working in the same environment
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning
Programme to be announced in March 2020.