In Partnership with:
Date: Saturday 5 October 2019
Audience: General Physicians, Emergency Medicine, Geriatricians, All Hospital Doctors who see patients with neurological conditions
Also relevant for: GPs with a special interest
Early bird ends 6 September 2019!
According to NHS England, people suffering with neurological conditions have the lowest health related quality of life of any long term conditions. There are over 600 different types of neurological condition, accounting for around 12.5 million episodes of care per year*.
For the non-specialist, diagnosis and management of neurological conditions can present a number of challenges, from how to identify red flags in common presentations to keeping updated on the latest guidelines and evidence for chronic conditions.
In partnership with Practical Neurology, this Masterclass will keep you up-to-date with the latest evidence, new guidelines and best practice in 6 core areas of your practice.
Led by expert speakers, it is a practical course using case based scenarios to demonstrate how you can apply the latest guidance to patients that you will see on the wards, on call or as emergency admissions.
- 6 CPD points
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with colleagues
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning