Date: Saturday 5 October 2019
Audience: GPs of all grades (partner, salaried, locum and trainee)
Also relevant for: Practice nurses
Limited time to register – prices from £180
Musculoskeletal medicine is largely glossed over at medical school, but makes up roughly 30% of all GP consultations. MSK conditions can vary hugely in presentation, from work related accidents to sports injuries and chronic pain, and can have a huge impact on the quality of life of your patients.
Our Musculoskeletal Medicine masterclass will give you the latest updates and practical tips on managing patients who present with common MSK conditions. Our expert speakers will demonstrate examination techniques and help you build your knowledge and tackle tricky conditions so you can manage them in your practice with confidence.
- 6 CPD points
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- GP workbook of top tips from our expert speakers
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with colleagues working in the same environment
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning