Dates: Friday 16 and Saturday 17 October 2020
Audience: GPs of all grades (GP partner, GP salaried, GP locum and GP trainees)
Also relevant for: Practice nurses
Save the dates! Registration opens March 2020
Our GP General Update masterclass is designed for GPs of all grades, to help you keep up-to-date with the latest developments in primary care and earn valuable CPD points for appraisal and revalidation.
- 6 CPD points per day
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GP’s
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning
Programme to be announced in March 2020.