Date: Friday 4 October 2019
Audience: GPs including GP trainees and practice nurses
Also relevant for: Core medical trainees, FY1/ FY2, Paediatricians, Emergency physicians allergists and Plastic surgeons
Limited time to register – prices from £180
Skin diseases are extremely common, and affect approximately 1 in 2 people every year. Improved treatments, an ageing population and the growing number of people living with chronic conditions has created an increase in patients seeking help for skin problems. A shortage of dermatology consults means that more and more of these patients will be treated in primary care*.
Living with a skin condition can have significant impact on both physical and psychological wellbeing, and keeping up to date with the latest guidelines evidence and best practice is essential in improving outcomes for your patients.
Our Dermatology Masterclass will keep you up-to-date with the latest evidence, new guidelines and best practice in the core conditions you come across regularly in your practice. It is a practical course, relevant for any non-skin specialist who sees or treats cutaneous disease on a regular basis and will give you tips and important updates that you can implement the very next day.
- 6 CPD points
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with colleagues
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning