Date: Saturday 5 October 2019
Audience: Hospital doctors and GPs
Also relevant for: Community Matrons, Practice Nurses, Therapists/AHPs and Paramedics
Early bird ends 6 September 2019!
As a nation, we are living longer than ever before. By 2050 it’s estimated 1 in 4 people in the UK will be over 65, a total of 8 million. Healthcare workers across community, primary and secondary care are increasingly finding themselves on the frontline in empowering older patients in living healthy, active and independent lives, as well as supporting them through complex comorbidities.
Our Care of the Older Person Masterclass will keep you up-to-date with the latest evidence, new guidelines and best practice in 6 core areas. It is a practical, multidisciplinary course, allowing you to interact and learn from colleagues from both primary and secondary care, and to take home key messages that you can implement in your practice the next day.
- 6 CPD points
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with colleagues
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning